Our Refer a Friend offer has now ended
Our Refer a Friend offer has now ended. But if you gave in your valid Refer a Friend code before 5:30pm Saturday 19th July, you'll still be rewarded!
When the first income credits your new account, both you and the friend who's referred you, will receive £25. This will be credited to your thinkmoney Personal Accounts.
The Refer a Friend offer was a temporary promotion, which has now come to an end.
You'll still be able to open a new account, but unfortunately you won't be able to use your Refer a Friend code as the offer ends 5:30pm on Saturday 19th July.
Don't worry, any codes given to us on, or before, Saturday 19th July will still be accepted. You'll both get your £25 as normal when the new account is credited with its first income.
Yes you can. As long as you give a valid code to your Account Adviser and complete the initial call by Saturday 19th July, you and the person who referred you will still qualify.
You will both still receive your £25 when your account is first credited. It doesn't matter if this happens after the offer has ended.
Straight away. As we process your income we'll credit £25 to your account, and the account of your referring friend.
More than likely this will be because the first income into your account hasn't matched what you told us to expect. Don't worry, we'll be able to sort this out very quickly, just give us a call on 08444 155 155.
Refer a friend scheme Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the thinkmoney Refer a Friend Scheme ("Refer a Friend Scheme"), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Refer a Friend Scheme offer is only available to existing thinkmoney Personal Account ("Account") customers (the "Customer") who recommend a friend (the "Friend") who opens an Account.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, both the Customer and Friend will each be credited with £25.00 ("Referral Fee") into their Accounts upon the Friend successfully opening an Account. No other cash alternative will be given. Subject to these terms and conditions, following the receipt of one (1) matched income into the Friend's account, the Referral Fee will be credited to the Accounts of both the Customer and the Friend as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The Referral Fee will not be credited to both the Customer and the Friend should either party cancel their Account within the cooling off period following the opening of an Account.
- Accounts are opened subject to status and not all applicants will be successful in their application.
- For both the Customer and the Friend to qualify to receive the Referral Fee, the Friend must provide the promotional code to one of our members of staff via the telephone when opening a new Account or by other means as communicated to the Customer from time to time.
- A valid Refer a Friend Scheme promotional code will be provided to Customers when discussing their account on the telephone with us or via promotional leaflets, emails and letters sent directly to you from us.
- Any Friend must be a UK resident and aged 18 years and over and this offer is not available to thinkmoney employees.
- If a customer is in arrears when eligible to receive the Referral Fee, thinkmoney reserves the right to credit the payment against the arrears on the Customer's Account.
- The Refer a Friend Scheme is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- We may block the Customer's promotional code and withhold any payment due to both the Customer and the Friend immediately and without notice if we think you are using the Refer a Friend Scheme promotional code for commercial purposes and/or breaking these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to remove or claw back any payments made through the Refer a Friend Scheme if fraud or abuse is suspected or payments are made in error.
- A new customer will only be eligible to be a Friend once during this promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Think Money Limited (part of the thinkmoney Group), Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ.