Refer a friend and earn £25
Do you know someone who would love the thinkmoney Personal Account as much as you do? If so, you could both earn £25 when your friend opens an account with us.
Just follow these simple steps:
There's no limit on the number of friends you refer to us - so the more people you tell about thinkmoney, the more you could earn!
*Texts to 81122 will be charged at your standard message rate and might not be included in any inclusive text message bundle you may have - but texts to 07786 200077 should be included.
Refer a friend scheme Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the thinkmoney Refer a Friend Scheme ("Refer a Friend Scheme"), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Refer a Friend Scheme offer is only available to existing thinkmoney Personal Account ("Account") customers (the "Customer") who recommend a friend (the "Friend") who opens an Account.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, both the Customer and Friend will each be credited with £25.00 ("Referral Fee") into their Accounts upon the Friend successfully opening an Account. No other cash alternative will be given. Subject to these terms and conditions, following the receipt of one (1) matched income into the Friend’s account, the Referral Fee will be credited to the Accounts of both the Customer and the Friend as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The Referral Fee will not be credited to both the Customer and the Friend should either party cancel their Account within the cooling off period following the opening of an Account.
- Accounts are opened subject to status and not all applicants will be successful in their application.
- For both the Customer and the Friend to qualify to receive the Referral Fee, the Friend must provide the promotional code to one of our members of staff via the telephone when opening a new Account or by other means as communicated to the Customer from time to time.
- A valid Refer a Friend Scheme promotional code will be provided to Customers when discussing their account on the telephone with us or via promotional leaflets, emails and letters sent directly to you from us.
- Any Friend must be a UK resident and aged 18 years and over and this offer is not available to thinkmoney employees.
- If a customer is in arrears when eligible to receive the Referral Fee, thinkmoney reserves the right to credit the payment against the arrears on the Customer’s Account.
- The Refer a Friend Scheme is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- We may block the Customer’s promotional code and withhold any payment due to both the Customer and the Friend immediately and without notice if we think you are using the Refer a Friend Scheme promotional code for commercial purposes and/or breaking these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to remove or claw back any payments made through the Refer a Friend Scheme if fraud or abuse is suspected or payments are made in error.
- A new customer will only be eligible to be a Friend once during this promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Think Money Limited (part of the thinkmoney Group), Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ.