Prize draw terms and conditions
Start date of prize draw promotion: 10th April 2018
When you enter this prize draw, you need to be aware of the key important information about the draw and the prize. We’ve set these out clearly in the box below, but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
By entering into the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the instructions to enter the prize draw will also form part of these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw for a chance to win the prizes set out below you must provide us with your up to date contact preferences before Thursday 24th May 2018.
- You must be 18 years or over and be a resident in the UK.
- Entrants are limited to one entry per person. Any second or subsequent entries will be invalid.
- Entrants must have at least a valid email address, mobile number or home phone number and must have updated their contact preferences before midnight Thursday 24th May 2018 to be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place on 1st June 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within seven days from when the draw has taken place.
The prize for the winner is made up of the following:
- A Thomas Cook Gift Card worth £1,000. The Gift Card will be valid for use up until the expiry date printed on its reverse and can only be used in accordance with the standard Thomas Cook Gift Card terms and conditions.
- A 32GB Apple iPhone 7 handset in Jet Black.
- A 128GB Apple 9.7 inch iPad in Space Grey.
- A Samsung 55-inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV.
- A Nintendo Switch console and two games.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the prize draw if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Employees of the Promoter and its associated companies are excluded from entering the promotion.
- The Promoter's decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has the right to substitute any of the prizes with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to a qualifying customer. The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given. Please treat the prize carefully as the Promotor will not be able to replace the prize if it is lost or damaged.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, you will allow the Promoter to use your first name and geographical location in any of its promotional content without charge.
- The Promotor will endeavour to deliver the prize within 30 days of the winner being notified.
- The Promoter will pay for delivery of the prizes to the customer although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the customer over and above the prizes offered above and qualifying individuals shall use the prizes at their own risk.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the prize draw at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted, and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Think Money Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ. Registered in England and Wales.