thinkmoney Christmas 2015 thinkmerry Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies are excluded. Entrants must hold an active thinkmoney Current Account (“Account”).
3. To enter the competition, which runs from 00:00am on Saturday 12 December 2015 to 23:59pm on Wednesday 23 December 2015, entrants must: (i) ‘like’ or already ‘like’ the Promoter’s Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/ThinkMoneyUK); and (ii) post their answer on the Promoter’s Facebook page in response to a daily multiple-choice competition question posted by the Promoter. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. There will be twenty-six (26) prize winners in total. Two (2) prize winners will be selected each day between 12th and 21st December 2015 (inclusive) who will each win £25.00 paid into their Account. There will be two (2) prize winners selected on 22nd December 2015 who will each win £50.00 paid into their Account. Four (4) prize winners will be selected on 23rd December 2014 who will each win £100.00 paid into their Account.
6. One entry per person per day. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
7. The Promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
8. The Promoter has the right to refuse any competition entry from any individual if their entry, and/or any associated social media account or website contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, contains nudity or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable. Entrants may not use the competition for the expression of political or religious views.
9. The Promoter will select the daily prize winners at random from all correctly answered and submitted entries from the previous day during the competition period. Daily winners will be selected on each consecutive day beginning on Sunday 13th December 2015 through to Wednesday 24th December 2015. The Promoter will notify the prize winners by direct message, social post or email on the day of the winning prize draw (except for weekend draws where winners will be notified on the following Monday). If any prize winner fails to confirm acceptance of their prize or cannot make use of their prize for any reason, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
10. The Promoter will deliver each of the prizes to the prize winners by transferring their prize into their Account within 24 hours of the winning prize draw. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in any respective transfer.
11. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that a prize described above cannot be provided to a winner. The prizes are non-transferable.
13. Details of the winners' names and location will be available between Monday 14th December 2015 and Thursday 31 December 2015 by visiting either the Promoter’s Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/ThinkMoneyUK) or contacting the Promoter via email at: [email protected]
14. By entering the competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above and the prize winners use their prize at their own risk.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
18. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter:Think Money Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ