Is there a joint thinkmoney account?
Yes, we offer a Joint Account, which comes with all the same great features of the individual account. Plus, you’ll get a prepaid Debit Mastercard® each.
Are we eligible?
To apply for a Joint Account you simply need to live at the same address – whether you’re married, a couple, family members or even just friends.
You'll both need to meet our eligibility criteria too - you need to be UK residents, over 18 and able to provide proof of your identity and address.
How much does it cost?
There’s a monthly management fee of £15.00 a month for the Joint Account. It's a managed account, so your monthly fee will cover the day-to-day running and management of your account, and the provision of our services to you.
What does it include?
- Our unique budgeting service – which means that we’ll put aside enough money to cover the regular bills you tell us about, so that they should always be paid.
- A thinkmoney Prepaid Debit Mastercard.
- Manage your money online, through our App or by text.
- No more unexpected bank charges.
- No more fees for bounced Direct Debits or standing orders.
- We won’t charge for ATM withdrawals in the UK.
Find out more about the Joint Account here.