How can I get emergency cash?
If your card is lost or stolen, don’t worry, you can arrange to collect up to £200 emergency cash from a PayPoint retailer.
To order your emergency cash:
- Log into your Online Account Management and click on the ‘services’ tab.
- Select ‘Cash collection’
- Select ‘Request cash collection’
- Then tell us the amount of cash you need. The maximum amount per voucher is £100, so if you want to take out more (up to £200), you’ll need to request two vouchers. Then click continue.
- On the next page, please check the amount, and your phone number and then select ‘Confirm’.
- We’ll now text you your voucher(s) and you can go into a PayPoint shop to redeem it.
If you need more than £200 in a day, please give our Money Managers a call on 0161 779 5000.
Watch our video guide below: