I haven't used my account in a while, what have I missed?
While you’ve been away we’ve been very busy working on the brand new thinkmoney app.
Don’t worry, it’s not too late for you to wake up your account. Then you can enjoy all the new features like:
- Being able to see how much money you’ll have in your account up to 3 months in advance
- Sending money to someone new or a regular payee in seconds
- Locking your card if you lose it, and unlocking it again when you find it
- Making changes to your income and bills
But wait, there’s more!
We’ll be updating the app every month to make sure we’re packing it full of the latest features.
Your great idea could become our next big thing, so if you have any feedback we’d love to hear it!
That sounds great! What do I need to do to be able to use it?
- Pay in money
- Use your card
As soon as you’ve done either of those things, you’ll be back to hassle-free banking.
And one last thing in case you’re not already tempted…
73% of customers improved their credit scores by banking with us*, thanks to our nifty budgeting service which helps you never miss another bill.
And with a trustpilot score of 8.6 out of 10, you know we’ll look after you and your money. Just look at what Kieran had to say:
Read more reviews of the thinkmoney Current Account on Trustpilot.
Our approachable advisors are ready to welcome you back into the thinkmoney family. Give us a call on 0161 507 0545.
Download the app:
For apple devices: www.thinkmoney.co.uk/apple
For android devices: www.thinkmoney.co.uk/android
* Based on a sample of customers who held an account for 12 months and previously had limited credit history or substantial credit use