How do I set up Mastercard® SecureCode™?
Activating Mastercard SecureCode takes just a couple of minutes. Find out how to activate it below, or watch our video guide.
Step by step guide
1. Go to the Mastercard SecureCode registration page and select 'Activate SecureCode'
2. Enter the 16 digit number that is on the front of your thinkmoney Prepaid Debit Mastercard
3. Next, you need to enter your name as it appears on your card, the expiry date and CVC2 (the last 3 digits on the back of your card)
4. Now please create answers for five different security questions – this helps us keep your account secure
5. Lastly you'll need to create a username and password. Once you've done this, hit 'next' to complete your activation
6. That's it! Your Mastercard SecureCode has been activated and you can begin shopping online
If you ever block your Mastercard SecureCode or need to reset the details, click here