Skip to main content

What’s included?

  • Gadget and bag cover
  • No-claims bonus discounts
  • Heating and boiler cover
  • Identity theft cover
  • Family legal protection
  • 24/7 freephone claims helpline

We've partnered with Be Wiser Insurance

They are one of the UK's fastest growing independent insurance brokers who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Our friends at Be Wiser Insurance will give you a friendly, helpful service.

What to consider

To help with your online quotation, please have the full details of the property you want to insure.

Be Wiser Insurance wants to help you get your quote as easily as possible, so to help speed up your online quotation, please make sure that the following conditions of your property are correct.

Don't meet these criteria? Please call us on 0161 672 8991 and we'll be happy to assist you.

Why choose Be Wiser Insurance?

Be Wiser Insurance could help you find the right home insurance through a panel of leading UK insurers.

  • Quick and simple online quote
  • UK-based call centre
  • Experts in home insurance

Want to speak to us?

Give us a ring on 0161 672 8991 and we'll answer any questions you have. We can help you apply too, if you'd rather do so over the phone.

Opening times

Monday to Friday: 9am to 5:30pm

Weekends: Closed

Think Money Limited introduces customers to Be Wiser Insurance Services Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 465471). Be Wiser are a Broker working with a panel of insurers.

Just so you know


You're now leaving the thinkmoney website. Our partners Be Wiser Insurance will help you to find the right home insurance.

By clicking continue below, you will be transferred to the Be Wiser Insurance website.

Legal Information