The Law is changing!IMPORTANT! Data protection laws are changing soon. Don’t miss out – tell us how you’d prefer to be contacted now.
Budget-friendly fashion for any weather
Published 13 May 2015 by Kyri Levendi
With the UK weather being as unpredictable as it is, we’ve put together a guide of clothes you can wear no matter the weather.
Although spring is here, many of us will still be dipping in and out of our winter wardrobe to make sure that we’re prepared for the unpredictability of the UK weather. But it can be hard to know which items of clothing are good transitional pieces. So, to help you dress to impress, no matter the weather, take note of these 5 budget-friendly transitional pieces.
Top 5 transitional pieces.
1. You really can’t go wrong with a tunic dress and this one will look stylish come rain or shine. If the sun is shining, simply pair with some flats and you’ll be good to go. If the heavens start to open, you could throw on some tights and cover up in a pre-packed cardi or coat – simple!
2. The seventies have come back with a bang this spring, so there’s no better time than now to invest in a denim skirt like this one from F&F Tesco. When the weather is at its best, this skirt would look effortlessly chic when worn with a plain tee (tucked in) and pair of mules or pumps. As soon as the rain clouds start to hover, throw on your trusty leather jacket and run for cover!
3. Printed trousers are great for adding a pop of colour to your outfit and these from H&M are a bargain at only £12.99. When the weather is at its best, you could wear these trousers with a loose tee from your wardrobe and throw on some strappy sandals. If there’s a chill in the air, throw on a snug jumper and pair with a parka to keep warm. Exchange your sandals for a pair of slip on pumps too!
4. Here’s another piece of denim for your wardrobe (if you’ve read a couple of our fashion blogs, you’ll know we’re big fans!). We think you should have a denim shirt this one from Primark handy, as it would look fab worn over a dress when out and about and, when the weather’s not looking too great, could be buttoned up and paired some crisp white jeans!
5. For an evening out, a jumpsuit is a great transitional piece that you can dress up or down. This one from H&M would look stylish when worn with heels and a statement necklace and it’s only £19.99. So that you’re prepared for whatever the weather throws at you, be sure to take a blazer along with you!
So there you have it, 5 transitional pieces that will help you dress to impress this spring - no matter what the weather’s doing outside!