Customer Feedback Promotion Terms and Conditions
Published 6 August 2018
Terms and Conditions for the Customer Feedback Promotion.
This promotion is only open to existing customers who have received a randomly selected qualifying email. When you enter this promotion you need to be aware of the important information about the promotion and the incentive. We’ve set these out clearly below but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
By entering into the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the instructions to enter the promotion will also form part of these terms and conditions.
Terms of the prize draw
• To enter the prize draw, you must complete the survey included in thinkmoney’s email.
• You must have an active thinkmoney current account to enter this prize draw.
• The prize draw runs from 6th August 2018 to 23.59 on 13th August 2018.
• When you have completed the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one prize of £50.
• The winner will be randomly selected on 18th August 2018.
• The prize of £50 cash will be paid directly into the winner’s thinkmoney current account.
• The prize will be paid into the winner’s account within 30 days from the date of the prize draw.
• No purchase necessary.
• Entrants are limited to one entry per person.
• Details of the winner's name and location will be available after 18th August 2018 by emailing [email protected].
• By entering the prize draw, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your first name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge. If you do not want your information to be used in this way you can contact us by emailing [email protected].
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the promotional incentive if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Employees of the Promoter, or its associated companies are excluded from entering the promotion.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries to the promotion that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
4. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Promoter has the right to substitute any of the promotional incentives with an incentive of equal or greater value in the event that the promotional incentive described above cannot be provided to a qualifying customer.
6. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the promotional incentive to the customer although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
7. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the customer over and above the promotional incentives offered above and qualifying individuals shall use the prizes at their own risk.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time.
9. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Think Money Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ