February Facebook Promotion Terms and Conditions
Published 6 February 2019
Terms and conditions for the thinkmoney Facebook prize draw running from 7th - 14th February 2019.
When you enter this promotion you need to be aware of the important information about the promotion and the incentive. We’ve set these out clearly below but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
By entering into the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the instructions to enter the promotion will also form part of these terms and conditions.
• To enter the prize draw, you must comment on our Facebook post published on Thursday 7th February at 8am GMT.
• This promotion runs from 7th February 2019 to 23.59 on 14th February 2019.
• There is one prize of a £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* available.
• No purchase necessary.
• Entrants must be 18 or older and live in the UK.
• You do not need to be a thinkmoney customer to enter this prize draw.
• Entrants are limited to one entry per person. Entries which do not meet the promotion requirements will not be counted.
• The Gift Card will be subject to Amazon.co.uk’s own terms and conditions. To spend the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, you need to have access to the internet.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Amazon.co.uk.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries on Facebook on 14th February 2019.
• The winners will be notified within 5 working days of the competition ending via the Facebook post announcing the giveaway.
• To receive the £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, winners must direct message us on Facebook with their address. The prize will be posted to this address within 28 days of the winner being notified.
• Details of the winner’s name and location will be available after 14th February 2019 by emailing [email protected]
• By entering the prize draw, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your first name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge. If you do not want your information to be used in this way you can contact us by emailing [email protected]
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the promotional incentive if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Employees of the Promoter, or its associated companies are excluded from entering the promotion.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries to the promotion that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
4. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Promoter has the right to substitute any of the promotional incentives with an incentive of equal or greater value in the event that the promotional incentive described above cannot be provided to a qualifying customer. The Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given. Please treat the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card carefully as the Promoter will not be able to replace lost Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards.
6. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the promotional incentive to the customer although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
7. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the customer over and above the promotional incentives offered above and qualifying individuals shall use the prizes at their own risk.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time.
9. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Think Money Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ