thinkmoney Refer a Friend Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
Published 9 January 2018
Terms and Conditions for the thinkmoney Refer a Friend Prize Draw.
When you enter this prize draw you need to be aware of the important information about the promotion and the prize. We’ve set these out clearly below but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
By entering into the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the instructions to enter the prize draw will also form part of these terms and conditions.
Terms of the prize draw
• If you have been referred by a thinkmoney current account holder to open a thinkmoney current account and you successfully apply to open an account, you will be entered in to the prize draw for a chance to win one of three prizes of £250 cash for you and £250 cash for the person who referred you.
• The person who is the referrer will receive an email from Think Money with a unique link. The referrer will need to provide you with this link as this contains a unique identification number.
• To be entered into the prize draw you will be required to successfully apply to open a Think Money current account either online at thinkmoney.co.uk or by phone on 0161 672 8910. Think Money will notify you either by email or by phone if your application has been successful.
• Entries for the prize draw will close on 2nd March 2018 and the winners will be randomly selected from all successful entries on 9th March 2018.
• If you are a winner, £250 cash will be paid directly into your thinkmoney current account and £250 cash will be paid directly into the thinkmoney current account of the person who referred you.
• The cash will be paid to you and the referrer within 30 days from the date of the prize draw.
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the prize draw if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies are excluded.
3. There is no limit to the amount of friends the referrer can refer.
4. The Promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
5. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Details of the winners' names and locations will be available for 60 days from the Closing Date by emailing [email protected].
7. By entering the prize draw, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your first name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge. If you do not want your information to be used in this way you can contact us by emailing [email protected]
8. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above and the prize winners shall use the prizes at their own risk.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the prize draw at any time.
11. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Think Money Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ