We do a pre-check of your application with the credit reference agencies. You’ll be able to see this on your credit file, but no one else will.
- Won’t impact your credit rating
- Get a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ before you apply
- Get a response in 60 seconds
Is it right for you?
If you’re looking for a simple, straightforward credit card, with a manageable credit limit, thinkmoney could help.
You’re more likely to be accepted for the thinkmoney Credit Card if you are:
- Over 18 and on the electoral roll
- Able to show history of managing credit
Please note meeting these criteria does not guarantee acceptance. For more information about the thinkmoney Credit Card read the Summary Box.
Borrow and spend responsibly
- One interest rate for all transactions
- It could help rebuild your credit score if you meet your monthly repayments and stay within your credit limit. Not doing so could harm your credit rating
- Add up to three additional cardholders - you can then keep track of their spending. Remember, you’re responsible for all transactions on the account
Can I apply if I have a bad credit rating?
You may still be accepted for a thinkmoney Credit Card if your credit rating isn’t perfect - even if you have CCJs or defaults. Use QuickCheck to see if you’ll be accepted before you apply – it won’t affect your credit rating.
I’ve been declined for credit in the past, does this mean I won’t be accepted?
Not necessarily, no. We’ll make a decision based on all the information you and the credit reference agencies give us. Even if you have a bad credit history, you may still be eligible for the thinkmoney Credit Card. Use our QuickCheck to see if you’ll be accepted before you apply.
What’s the credit limit?
The thinkmoney Credit Card comes with an easy to manage credit limit, from £200 to £1,500.
What information will I need when I apply?
We’ll ask for your personal details, including your addresses for the last 2 years. We’ll also ask your employment status and the time you’ve been with your bank.