Want a basic bank account?
Worried about the credit check?
Having some kind of account for your money is pretty much an essential part of life – even if your credit rating’s not great. So why not look at a different type of personal account?
The thinkmoney Personal Account.
No credit check
18 or over? UK resident? We’d love to hear from you - we'll never run a credit check
No overdraft fees or unexpected charges
We’ll help you budget and stay out of the red
Keep on top of everything 24/7
Manage your account online, by phone, by SMS
"I can only ever spend money that is spare - bills are always paid and I don't have to worry about anything."
WHAT DO I NEED?
To apply for a thinkmoney Personal Account:
- You must be a UK resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be able to prove your identity
You can even apply for a thinkmoney Personal Account if you’re in the middle of bankruptcy right now.
And once we say ‘yes’, you can look forward to…
- A safe, reliable home for your salary or benefit to be paid in to
- Benefits you’d expect from a basic account – like Direct Debit and standing order set-up
- Your thinkmoney Prepaid Debit MasterCard® - for high street shopping, online shopping and ATM cash withdrawals, wherever you see MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- Check your balance, set up Direct Debits and move money around online, by text or by calling us.
A current account alternative with no credit check
Unlike most current accounts on the High Street, we don't carry out a credit check.
So you can apply for our account if you have debt problems like a CCJ, an IVA - or even bankruptcy.
We just ask that you are aged 18 or over and resident in the UK to apply.
All this and more, for one flat monthly fee.
We won't charge you for ATM withdrawals
No more unexpected bank charges
No more bounced Direct Debit or Standing Order fees
A thinkmoney Prepaid Debit MasterCard
Manage your account 24/7 by phone, text or online
Budgeting help from a Money Manager every month
Always speak to a real person who can help you with what you need
A simple monthly management fee of £17.50 a month or £24.50 for joint accounts
Based on Feefo.com reviews - 92% of customers who left a thinkmoney review recommend us with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 from 10252 reviews left by thinkmoney customers (as of Feb, 2017)
We care about giving something back through our charity work, both in the local community and further afield.