Can I repay my credit facility early?
Interest is calculated by the day, so if you’re able to repay some or all of your credit facility early, you could save money.
You can repay your credit facility using online banking or the app. Here’s a step by step guide:
- Go to the ‘Current Account Plus’ section
- Select the credit facility you want to repay
- Go to the ‘early repayment’ section
- Enter the amount you want to repay
- Hit ‘pay’ and you’re done!
Example of how interest is calculated
If you borrow £100 for 10 days, you’ll repay a total of £107.50 – this includes the £100 you borrowed plus 75p a day for 10 days – £7.50 in interest. But if you clear your whole balance after six days instead, you’ll only pay £4.50 in interest – that’s £104.50 in total.