Can I repay my credit facility early?
Yes, you can pay back your credit facility early from your Online Account Management or by calling us on 0161 779 5000. You can repay the entire amount you borrowed or just a portion of it.
- To do this, log into Online Account Management, choose the credit facility you want to repay and click the ‘Show details’ button.
- Click ‘Repay’. You’ll see how much you need to pay to clear the full amount you’ve borrowed, as well as your full card balance.
- Just type in how much you want to pay off and click ‘Continue’, then ‘Confirm repayment’.
- The payment will come off your card balance straight away.
- If you’ve repaid all of your credit facility, the outstanding amount will now show as zero. And if you’ve paid off some of your balance but not all of it, we’ll show what you’ve still got to pay.
Paying your credit facility back early can help save you money – this is because your interest is calculated daily.
For example, if you borrow £100 for 10 days, you’ll repay a total of £107.50 – this includes the £100 you borrowed plus 75p a day for 10 days – £7.50 in interest. But if you clear your whole balance after six days instead, you’ll only pay £4.50 in interest – that’s £104.50 in total.