£50 Love to Shop Gift Card Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
8th Jan 2017
1. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies are excluded.
3. To enter the prize draw, which runs from 16th August 2017 to 6th September 2017, entrants must simply click on the link contain in the covering email and complete the research questionnaire. No purchase is necessary.
4. There will be 3 (three) prize winners. The winners will each win a £50 “Love to Shop” gift card.
5. Entrants may only enter the prize draw once.
6. The Promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
7. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prizes described above cannot be provided to the winners. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
9. The Promoter will select the winners at random from all correctly completed and submitted entries on or around 11th September 2017. The Promoter will post the prizes to the prize winners within 7 (seven) days of the prize draw.
10. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the prizes to the winners although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
11. Details of the winners' names and locations will be available between 11th September 2017 and 22nd September 2017 by emailing [email protected]
12. By entering the competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
13. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above and the prize winners shall use the prizes at their own risk.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
16. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Think Money Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1BL
< Back to articles