CredAbility Promotion Terms and Conditions
Published 22 August 2019
Terms and conditions for the CredAbility prize draw running from 22nd August to 22nd September 2019.
When you enter this promotion you need to be aware of the important information about the promotion and the prize. We’ve set these out clearly in the box below but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
By entering into the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the instructions to enter the promotion will also form part of these terms and conditions.
• You have the chance to win one of three (3) £100 Amazon.co.uk eGift Cards* in CredAbility’s free prize draw.
• To qualify for entry into the prize draw you must let CredAbility know whether you would or wouldn’t like to hear more about CredAbility and its new free credit score app and its other services, such as helping you set money goals or helping you to find loans or credit card deals.
• You can do this by updating your contact preference by clicking on the Update my preferences link in the email sent to you by Think Money Limited. By selecting either yes or no will enter you into the prize draw.
• You may update your preferences at any time but only one entry per participant will be entered into the prize draw.
• The prize draw will open at 12:00 on 22/08/2019 and close at 23:59 on 22/09/2019
• To enter the prize draw you must be 18 years or over and be a resident in the UK.
• We will select three (3) winners at random from all correctly submitted entries within two (2) working days of the prize draw closing.
• If you are one of the lucky winners we will use the email address you provided to TM to contact you within seven (7) working days from when the prize draw closes, to let you know you are a winner and provide you with your £100 Amazon eGift Card.
• If you change your email address you must let us know by emailing [email protected] to ensure you receive your £100 Amazon eGift Card.
• *The Amazon eGift Card will be subject to Amazon’s own terms and conditions. In order to receive and spend the Amazon.co.uk eGift Card access to the Internet will be required.
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the promotional incentive if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Employees of the Promoter and its associated companies are excluded from entering the promotion.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries to the promotion that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
4. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Promoter has the right to substitute any of the promotional incentives with an incentive of equal or greater value in the event that the promotional incentive described above cannot be provided to a qualifying customer. The Amazon eGift Cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given. Please treat the Amazon eGift Card carefully as the Promoter will not be able to replace lost Amazon eGift Cards.
6. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the promotional incentive to the customer although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
7. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the customer over and above the promotional incentives offered above and qualifying individuals shall use the prizes at their own risk.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the promotion at any time.
9. The Promoter will either publish or make available information about prize winners which will normally include the surname and county of the winner(s). Please contact us if you do not want this information about you to be published or made available, or to reduce the amount of information that we will publish or make available.
10. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: CredAbility Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ