When you enter this prize draw you need to be aware of the important information about the promotion and the prize. We’ve set these out clearly below but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
By entering into the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the instructions to enter the prize draw will also form part of these terms and conditions.
Terms of the prize draw
• There will be 5 winners each winning a £25 Tesco Gift Card*
• You must provide a valid email address. You must update us if you change your email address.
• The promotion will close on 14th December 2017 (Closing Date) and the winners will be randomly selected from all correctly completed entries on 15th December 2017.
• We will post the prize to the winners on 18th December 2017 by 1st class post.
• The details of any prize winners will be published on an email sent to customers following the date of the draw and via our Facebook page. We will only display your first name and the area where you live. If you do not want us to include your details you must contact us at [email protected]
*The Tesco Gift Card will be subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the prize draw if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies are excluded.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entrants will be disqualified from entry.
5. The Promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
6. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prizes described above cannot be provided to the winners. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
8. The Promoter will pay for delivery of the prizes to the winners although the Promoter will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
9. Details of the winners' names and locations will be available for 60 days from the Closing Date by emailing [email protected]
10. By entering the prize draw, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your first name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge. If you do not want your information to be used in this way you can contact us by emailing [email protected]
11. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above and the prize winners shall use the prizes at their own risk.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the prize draw at any time.
14. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Think Money Limited (c) 2017. Registered office: Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1FQ.