What are the thinkmoney Current Account fees?
Can I apply for an account if I've got bad credit?
I need to send ID to open an account. What ID can I send?
How do I upload my ID?
What if I can't or don't want to upload my ID?
What if I don't have any of the documents you accept?
4 steps to set up your account
How to get your ID upload right
How to open an account via the app
Can I pay in cash and cheques at the Post Office?
How do I pay cheques into my account?
Where can I make a cash withdrawal in pounds in the UK?
What's a Faster Payment?
Making contactless payments
How do I receive money from outside the UK?
Can I use Apple Pay?
Why is my money held when a transaction has failed?
How long will it take for a refund to go back on my card?
How do I get emergency cash?
How do I send a payment to somebody overseas?
Transport for London contactless payments
About contactless cards
What is a One-Time Passcode?
What is Mastercard® Identity Check?
I don't recognise a transaction, what should I do?
Is my money protected?
How will PSD2 affect me?
How can I tell if an email is from you?
How can I use fingerprint and facial recognition to pay online?
What is thinkmoney secure connection?
How do I amend Direct Debits and standing orders?
If one of your payments change, let us know so that the right amount of money is saved for your bills.
- The quickest way to update your Direct Debits and standing orders is via the app. You can also do it via online banking.
- Go to the ‘Transfer money’ section, then ‘Direct debits and standing orders’.
- Choose either ‘Direct Debits’ or ‘standing orders’.
- Select the payment you need to update.
- Press ‘Edit payment details’.
- Make the changes you need to make and hit ‘confirm’ when you’re done.