How do I upload my ID?
If we need to see some ID to complete your application, we will have sent you an email or text asking you to upload it.
It’s quick and easy to upload your ID, just follow these step by step instructions.
- Click the link in the email or text message we have sent you.
- Log in using your date of birth and postcode
- Select which type of ID you would like to upload
- If you don’t have a driving licence or passport, click ‘I don’t have any of these documents’
- Read the instructions on the page carefully to check which images you need to upload
- Click ‘add photo’ to upload your ID
- If you are using a phone or tablet, you will be able to choose an image from your phone or use your camera to take a photo of your ID.
- If you are using a computer, you can select a file from your computer
- Double check to make sure you have uploaded the correct images
- Click submit
- You’re all done!