Can I post you a cheque?
Yes, you can post us a cheque to:
Think Money Ltd
PO BOX 255,
Just put your account number and sort code on the back of the cheque. It will take up to 4 working days for the funds to clear and be available in your account from the date the PO box receives the cheque.
Before you pay in your cheque...
Make sure it gets accepted first time by checking that it meets these guidelines.
- Cheques should be addressed to the exact name showing on your current account (e.g. John Brian Smith, Sarah Jones).
- Full names should be used and not replaced with initials (e.g. ‘Mr J Smith’ would not be acceptable, the cheque would need to state ‘Mr John Smith’).
- Joint cheques must be paid into a joint account (with the exact names matching the current account).
- Cheques should be signed by the person writing it.
- The date showing on the cheque must not be a future date.
- International cheques cannot be cashed at the Post Office. Please send them directly to us to cash on your behalf.
If your cheque doesn't meet these guidelines, we recommend that you speak to the cheque issuer and arrange for a replacement cheque.
More information about cheques is available on the Cheque and Credit Clearing Company website.